Greetings everyone !!!
Thank you jeannyitgirl , for nominating me for Liebster Award, I am honored 💞. It’s my third time being nominated for Liebster Award and I feel happy about this.
She has a beautiful and wonderful blog, please go check out 💞 ! You will definitely like her write up a lot.
I am thankful to you all lovely people who take the time from busy schedules and read my write ups. I am truly grateful for the appreciation and support I have received from this blogging community ! 🙂
What’s Liebster Award?
Liebster is all about recognizing and appreciating writers as in this, bloggers nominate other bloggers to show love and respect to their works.
Rules For Accepting It:
Here are the rules for The Liebster Award once nominated and accepted:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link of their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book? Give details about the book and why it’s your favorite?
My favorite book is P. S. I love you. It’s written by Cecelia Ahern, an Irish novelist. The emotions depicted in the novel are just so beautiful and I love it.
2. Who is your favorite person?
My favorite person are my parents without whom I would have never been what I am today.
3. Who would you choose, your son if you have or your husband?
I’m sorry, can’t answer. I am still single 😉
4. How is your blogging life?
I am really enjoying my blogging life. Whenever I am sad or happy, it’s a place where I can pour my words and I feel at ease. And, most of it I am connected with the fellow bloggers from different parts of the world and interaction with them is really very exciting and happy feeling.
5. Is your personal life same as your blogging life?
Not, really. But relatable. I just can say, I imagine a lot and that imagination flows in words. My blogging life has given me more happiness.
6. How transparent are you at blogging?
As much as I can and I am honest to my write ups.
7. How would you help promote world peace?
The promotion of world peace should be started within one self. I may not provide aid for promoting the world peace but definitely I would not allow destruction.
8. Does religion have to be connected with culture?
Religion and culture both are important and connected and, I respect every religion. But, there should not be any hatred feeling due to religion or culture.
9. Would you allow yourself to be an another wife of your husband if ever it is legal?
No, I don’t want to.
10. How important is a second chance to you? Would you give second chances to people?
Chances are always important. I do give people chances, just not only second ones. I shall sound dumb and lame for giving people several chances but, that’s the way I am. I want to preserve relationships and be happy with them.
My Nominees are :
Nominees! Choose your 10 favorite questions listed below !
- How did you start blogging?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- When did you first start writing?
- Do you have any favorite topics you like to write about? What are they?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What does writing mean to you?
- Where are you from and what do you like most about that place?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What are your favorite things to do with other people?
- What is your favorite song and what does it mean to you?
- What other interests do you have?
- Do you have any dream destination? If yes, where is it and why?
- Give yourself a caption.
- What’s that one event in your life which taught you the most?
- What is your definition of being successful in life?
- Given a chance, will you change anything about you?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Name one thing from your bucket list?
- On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you today?
P. S. Any mistakes and missed up things, I beg a pardon. Please forgive me and keep on appreciating my write ups 💞 💞 💞
Thank you, Have a great time.