Greetings everyone !!!
As I am into new into regular blogging, I feel so grateful towards each and every one who visited by blog, had a look at my posts, appreciated and spare their valuable time to comment on my write ups. I am really very thankful from the core of my heart. I actually don’t have words, I am wordless to speak out my gratitude towards to you all.
I would like to thank thekintsukuroilife for nominating me for Liebster Award, I am honored and delighted too 💞.
I am nominated for the very first time for any kind of award and I actually don’t know what to to do. Sorry for that, actually.
From her blog, I came to know, Liebster is all about recognizing writers that are new !
I was again happily surprised to be nominated for Liebster Award for the second time and would like to thank tejasvikashyap for nominating me for Liebster Award, Thank you 💞.
Both bloggers have a beautiful heart with beautiful thoughts and wonderful blog, please go check out 💞 !
Here are the rules for The Liebster Award once nominated and accepted:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link of their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself or answer 10 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 – 12 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. Make sure you let them know they’re nominated!
5. List these rules in your post.
6. For added fun, link back to Jack Henry, The Global Aussie, who reads every Liebster Award linked back to him and who has an award for one of the winners at the end of the year. Post a comment in the comments below The Global Aussie ~ Liebster 2017 and he will view your post and check out your blog. He personally visits each and every one.
Questions for me:
1. What do you write the most about ?
I write about sad love songs. Its imaginary and sometimes its all about me. I don’t know why but my write up ends on sad note. Is it because all writers are sad ? I dnt know but.
2. What advice would you give to a new blogger ?
Write anything you feel like. Write for yourself. Do not hesitate what others might think.
3. Why did you start blogging and where were you when you started your blog ?
One of my friend was using WordPress and I was totally unaware about this blogging thing. This inspired me to put up my words at a larger platform, otherwise I just used to put my words at my facebook page. I started at home with a hope, everyone would read my words.
4. What’s your favorite movie ?
All romantic tales, I am complete movie person. I love watching movies from different languages but subtitle is a must 😉
5. Favorite make up (or hair/body care) product ?
I never go out without my Kajal, it’s a must for me.
6. What app do you use the most to promote your blog ?
I don’t know much how to promote my words, though I want larger number of people to read my words. Currently, I write at facebook and wordpress.
7. What’s your favorite memory that you have while you have been blogging ?
Connecting with people from various parts of the words and they appreciate my write ups by sparing their words and time. This actually makes me feel so happy.
8. Are you glad you started blogging ?
Definitely, it’s a big YES! I get to connect with various peoples.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you today ?
Life is kind of hard these days, continuous battle with reality and emotions is dragging me towards depression. I am sorry, I am actually not happy but trying to find happiness by spreading my blogs with my words.
10. What did you want to become when you were young ?
I wanted to become photographer.Actually, I still want to.
10 Random Facts about me 💞 💞 💞
- I love coffee, mostly cold ones. I enjoy ice mocha. But, I never say no to hot ones too.
- I have a dream to have a holiday on cruise, which I had since my childhood and till now, I am still dreaming to be on cruise. I love to see snow, again a dream since childhood, still couldn’t see.
- My friends say I don’t have patience but deep down I know, I have so much of patience and I can tolerate everything. Hope, I don’t get burst out one day.
- I never find any appropriate dress when I need to go out, I think it’s a huge problem of all the girls out there.
- Making me feel unwanted is the feeling that takes me to the depression and I don’t like it at all.
- I am ice cream addicted actually. Most of my friends know about this trait of me.
- I love to watch romantic Korean dramas and movies which are rich in romantic tales, sometimes sad and sometimes happy romantic.
- I love you, Yes I, do to the maximum limit and if I don’t, I am sorry I don’t care about you any more. Whatever I do its always on a maximum limit, there is no middle ground thing for me.
- I love to get wet in rain and see the drizzling rain, am I stupid ?
- I hurt myself to be with those whom I love and still knowing the fact they don’t deserve. I always want to preserve any relationship I am connected with, even its hurting me deep inside.
- Nominees! Choose your 10 favorite questions listed below and list your 10 random facts !
Questions for my nominees:
- How did you start blogging?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- When did you first start writing?
- Do you have any favorite topics you like to write about? What are they?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What does writing mean to you?
- Where are you from and what do you like most about that place?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What are your favorite things to do with other people?
- What is your favorite song and what does it mean to you?
- What other interests do you have?
- Do you have any dream destination? If yes, where is it and why?
- Give yourself a caption.
- What’s that one event in your life which taught you the most?
- What is your definition of being successful in life?
- Given a chance, will you change anything about you?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Name one thing from your bucket list?
- On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you today?
I am thankful to you all lovely people who take the time from busy schedules and read my write ups. I am truly grateful for the appreciation and support I have received from this blogging community ! 🙂
P. S. Any mistakes and missed up things, I beg a pardon. Please forgive me and keep on appreciating my write ups 💞 💞 💞
Thank you, Have a great day.